Saturday, January 3, 2009

You Know I Like My Chicken Fried...




Last night we went to Wild Bills one of the big country bars in town to see the Zac Brown Band.  I LOVE the Zac Brown Band.  I have been seeing them play for about three years now.  The first time I saw them, they were playing in a very small restaurant about an hour away from Atlanta.  I liked their music immediatly and bought their CD that night.  I found out a few months later that Zac played at a bar in Atlanta on Thursday nights and got a group together to see him play. EVERYONE thought he was great.  After that we saw Zac as often as we could.  I guess I'm not the only one who liked him because as time went on the band started traveling more and more.  The band started touring and was opening for big names like Sugar Land.  We saw him whenever possible, and even saw him this summer in South Carolina and Alabama.  Recently his hit song "Chicken Fried" toped the country charts at #1!!!  It is so fun to see him getting so popular.  To check out the band or hear some of their music click:                    http://www.myspace.com/zacbrownband
              
Last night at Wild Bills

No comments:

Post a Comment