Sunday, October 11, 2009

The Half Way Point



Today is October 11th and I am officially half way done with this pregnancy :-) I keep hearing good things about 20 weeks but I am still sick. The doctor said if I am still sick now I will likely be sick the entire time. I really hope that's not the case though. Here is the official update:

* How far along?: 20 weeks
* Due date?: Feb 27, 2010
* Total weight gain: I still weigh less than I did when I got pregnant so no weight gain
* How big is baby?: About the size of a cantaloupe
* Will you find out the sex of the baby? We still haven't decided if we want to find out but we both think it's a boy. Our ultrasound to find out will be Oct 29.

* Movement?: Yes! I started feeling the baby move around 16 weeks.
* Food cravings?: I have been craving bloody mary mix, and I still like ranch dressing

No comments:

Post a Comment