Friday, September 4, 2009

Morning Sickness UGH!


By far the worst part of the pregnancy so far has been the morning sickness. Right now I am going into my 15th week (about 3 1/2 months for those who don't count in weeks) and I have already lost about 10 pounds! They really don't like you to lose any weight while you are pregnant. They finally called me in a prescription for Zofran, an anti nausea medication to help with the morning sickness. Honestly, I don't know why they don't just write you a prescription for Zofran as soon as you tell them you are pregnant. The medicine has been really helpful and Zofran is in the safest category of pregnancy medications. When I asked the nurse about it she said "well it can have some side effects, it can make you tired". Really?? I'm throwing up in the parking lot on the way to work and you are worried about me being tired??? Anyway now that I am in my second trimester I am really hoping to start feeling better, I think I may be turing that corner.



I haven't really been eating much but here is what I started craving this week.
That's right! Tombstone Pizza

No comments:

Post a Comment