Friday, September 4, 2009

We're Pregnant!


Miles and I are excited to announce that we are going to be expecting our first baby February 27th 2010! We found out that we were pregnant in June the day before father's day. Right now I am almost 15 weeks and safely in my second trimester. I am really looking forward to the end of this morning sickness. We have had two ultrasounds and today we got to hear the heartbeat for the first time. So far everything is looking good and we are hoping for a healthy pregnancy and baby.

Stats So Far

* How far along?: Almost 15 weeks

* Due date?: Feb 27, 2010

* Total weight gain: Ha so for -10 thanks to morning sickness

* How big is baby?: Almost the size of a lemon

* Food cravings?: When I am feeling good all I'm all about the chicken nuggets and for some weird reason salad and dressing. Dressing was never my thing before.

* Will you find out the sex of the baby? We aren't sure. I want it to be a surprise but Miles wants to find out.


I'll post some belly pics when there is something to see. Right now I think I am the only one who can tell.


We're pregnant June 20th 2009!


Our 10 week ultrasound

3 comments:

  1. i offer my extremely belated congratulations to you, miles, and the crissidy. :) ps, i did not know you had a blog and now i'm gonna link to yours from mine (makes me look like i have friends).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats again! I am glad you decided to blog about it. It will be a great way to keep everyone up to date!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! I can't believe how many girls are pregnant right now! Love it! So glad to have your blog to follow you on your journey! ITB!

    ReplyDelete