Friday, December 19, 2008

The Best Hair Dryer EVER!


I hate drying my hair. I hate how hot you get, I hate how long it takes, I hate the whole thing. I always joke that when I win the lottery I am putting a large freezer in my bathroom to dry my hair in. Or maybe if I actually win the lottery I will just pay someone to dry my hair for me. Anyway, after searching and trying several different brands, I have found what I have affectionately dubbed "The Best Hair Dryer EVER!", pictured above. It's fast, it's powerful, it doesn't make you hot, and it will change your life. Best of all it's only $25! My mom has one, my roommates from college have all gotten one, my friends from here have one, even my relatives in New York have one. HOWEVER, my best hair dryer in the world has DIED and I found out it is no longer available! I have been searching for a replacement and have found one that is almost as good by the same company. It is a Remington T-Studio Pink Tourmaline Dryer pictured below. To all the faithful users of the "The Best Hair Dryer EVER", try the pink tourmaline, and it you have any other suggestions for a great hair dryer under $50 let me know.





2 comments:

  1. First of all - you are not even going to believe this - but i SWEAR this is true. About 8-9 months ago, my hairdryer stopped working too! I was so disappointed, because just like you said, it WAS the best hairdryer ever! I even remember telling Greg at the store how I had to find a "supersonic" and how you and katie ended up getting one because it was the best! Well, just like you, i figured out that they did not make them anymore! So, guess what one I ended up getting - the same one you did. The second picture on your blog is the one I got and the one I currently use! I just thought it was so funny how 1. both of ours died 2. how big of a deal it was to BOTH of us and 3. how we both ended up getting the same second one!!
    ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rach! Saw your blog on Crystal's blog. Check out mine if you would like!

    ReplyDelete