Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas 2008

We had a wonderful Christmas this year, and now that we are married, we got to have  TWO fantastic Christmas celebrations.  The first Christmas was with Miles family.  We stayed with his parents for the week leading up to Christmas at their house on the Georgia cost and celebrated with them on Christmas day.  We spent the week relaxing, bike riding, fishing, and enjoying not being at work.  The weather is notoriously bad whenever we visit his parents and it is almost never good for fishing, but this time we had pretty good weather.  I even caught 3 trout :-)  Christmas day was a lot of fun.  Miles gave me a new camera that I am really excited to start using.  His parents also gave us Cirque Du Sole tickets for the show that is coming to Atlanta.  We can't wait to go!  Miles got a GPS for our new Honda Pilot that he likes to talk back to which makes me laugh.  This past weekend we celebrated Christmas with my family.  My brother Dan and his girlfriend Cara were in town from New York.  My parents gave me some new purple luggage that I had asked for.  As always my mom made her famous waffles for brunch.  It was really nice getting to see all of our families.  Christmas is always a really fun time for me.  I could get used to this double Christmas thing...


The ginger bread Christmas Tree we made Christmas Eve




On the back deck at Miles parents house




      
  Sharks I caught last time we were at his parents




2 comments: