Monday, December 15, 2008

First Things First

I decided tonight to start my own blog after enjoying the blogs of so many of my friends.  It seems like a great way to stay in touch with family and friends and and keep them updated on what is going on.  I would like to start by warning you that I am not spell checking any of my posts.  I can't spell, as many of you know, and I will consider any spelling errors as a display of character.  Also, I will try to take and post as many pictures as possible.  I think pictures make blogs more fun.  Hopefully Santa will be bringing me a new camera for Christmas!  I titled my blog A Real Fine Place To Start for several reasons.  First, it is the title of a wonderful country song.  Second, this is my first year of marriage to my wonderful husband Miles.  Finally, I feel like no matter where you are in life there are always new beginnings and it seems like the beginnings are the defining.  I hope you enjoy!  

No comments:

Post a Comment