Sunday, December 28, 2008

The Reoccurring Dream EVERYONE Has

I have a reoccurring dream that I recently researched on the internet to see if I could figure out the meaning.  While I did not figure out exactly what the dream means, I DID find out that a TON of people have this dream.  I was so surprised!  I then told two of my best friends about the dream only to find out that they ALSO have the dream!  I mentioned it at Christmas and found out that my Dad still has this dream.  How crazy!  Ok I am sure you are dying to know so here is the dream...  You are in high school or college and you are about to graduate.  The only problem is there is a class you haven't been to all semester.  You need this class to graduate!  It is only about two weeks until the final and there is no way you can make up all the work you missed.  Worst of all you aren't even sure why you have been missing the class.  It is usually some confusion about when or where the class was.  You spend the whole dream trying to figure out what to do and how to pass the class.  It is a pretty stressful dream.  I am sure it has something to do with a fear of failure or something.  Are you one of the many people who has this dream?   

1 comment:

  1. Never had that dream. All of my reoccuring dreams have to do with snakes - yikes!

    ReplyDelete